[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: FYI: Seam 2 CR1 has been released

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 20 08:27:20 EDT 2007

"gbc at gmx.de" wrote : Already noticed one bigger change and some small ones from Beta1 to CR1 for existing projects:

  | - ajax4jsf.jar must be exlcuded from the project (because now merged with richfaces)
  |  - JBoss warns me: WARN  [SkinFactoryImpl] Init parameter for a skin name changed to org.richfaces.SKIN
  |  - So needs change in web.xml
  |  - Do I need to edit: org.ajax4jsf.VIEW_HANDLERS?
  | - Libraries in lib folder needs to be updated (of course)
  | - application.xml needs update on same jars as the version changes
  | Greetz GHad

Thanks, some of this was in the migration guide but we missed the skin parameter name change!

Btw, you don't need to declare jars in application.xml and put them in the lib dir.  Just the lib dir is fine.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4086630#4086630

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4086630