[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: <a:support> with <s:selectItems> problem

jquery@interia.pl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 20 09:58:55 EDT 2007

Yes, it should be #{branchHome.instance}. Thanks a lot for the help. And now invoking #{categoryHome.loadCategoriesByBranchId(branchHome.instance.id)} method works fine :)

But I still don't understand why I should use a:region and a:outputPanel. I don't use any of them and the second selectOneMenu is refreshed without a problem after the loadCategoriesByBranchId(branchHome.instance.id) method is invoked. Could you explain the aim of using that components in detail, please?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4086696#4086696

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4086696