[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Render pages based on user roles

saigon_man do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 20 14:31:57 EDT 2007

It sounds like you want two users with the same role be able to see different portlets. I don't know if you'll be able to do this since you need to state the portlets and its users upfront in the *-object.xml
Would there be a profile setup option for each user existing in Jboss portal? If there is, that's something you should look at. If you do find this, let me know because I am interest in this as well

SGM

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4086859#4086859

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4086859