[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Gavin King: Bad tools of Seam is kill its uses!!!

tony.herstell@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 20 15:25:08 EDT 2007

"nickarls" wrote : Well, before I drop dead:

  | Tony, could you give some details on how to achieve maximum hot-deployment. Have you added something to the JBoss deployment scanner, do you keep stuff in WEB-INF/dev or what?

Whoops I didnt hit the notify of reply (off by default - DERR!!!)

Anyhow I got emails asking me how to do this.

I will put together a wink if you like? people could add in winks for other IDE's like IntelliJ, NetBeans etc.

Please advise.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4086888#4086888

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4086888