[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Benefits of using JBoss product suite for distributed sy

genman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 21 00:59:03 EDT 2007

When I think of distributed jobs, I think of JMS and MDB.

Rather than using SOAP internally, simply publish a JMS message to the cluster. Since JMS messages are processed asynchronously, unlike SOAP, your SOAP client doesn't need to block for completion.

JMS has a notion of transactions and supports things such as automatic retries. So, if the system goes down, your jobs aren't lost.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4087020#4087020

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4087020