[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Page parameter with h:commandlink

nemya do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 21 04:44:41 EDT 2007

Hi,
I have an
<s:link view="/Page.xhtml">
  | 	<f:param name="realise"  value="true" />
  | </s:link>

The Page.xhtml has a backing Statefull Bean (Conversation scope) with an attribute with its getter and setter:
@RequestParameter("realise")
  | private boolean realise;

I have a method in this bean which prints on the console "realise" value.

When I click on the s:link the page Page.xhtml shows up correctly and the "realise" value is printed on the console.
When I click on any s:link on Page.xhtml redirecting to the same page everything is Ok.
But when I click on any h:commandlink with an action or s:link with an action i'm redirected to debug page with this exception:
Could not set field value by reflection: MyBean.realise on: MyPackage.MyBean with null value
I also put an f:param in the commandlink but noway!
What is the problem?
Using Jboss Seam 1.2.1.GA + JBoss Server 4.0.5.GA

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4087106#4087106

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4087106