[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Way to access JBoss PojoCache interceptor?

jason.greene@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 21 09:55:41 EDT 2007

I created a feature request for an easier way to do this. Feel free to comment on it:
http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/PCACHE-52

You can do something similar by removing the cache interceptor from the object, and converting all collectionins from proxies to memory types,  but the problem is that if anything in the same JVM makes a call to find(), it will get your "released" (non-managed) object, since POJO Cache holds on to the reference of all loaded objects.

So in the meantime, I would recommend making a deep copy. The best way for this would be to write a copy constructor for every object in your tree, and make each one perform a deep copy using the copy constructor of its nested objects.

-Jason

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4087241#4087241

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4087241