[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Timer problem

sonicfab do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 21 10:59:19 EDT 2007

It's really simple. All the timer is supposed to do is wait for one minute.
I just deploy a servlet so that I can use my browser to signal the process instance. You have the servlet's doGet method code above. Nothing else is needed, because it encapsulates the process definition in XML.

What I can't understand is why I get this message :  couldn't cancel timers 'Timer' for 'Token(/)'  when I call processInstance.signal().
Why would jBPM be trying to cancel a timer that isn't even started ??!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4087285#4087285

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4087285