[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: 1.2.1->2.0.0 migration: No active application scope

franciscoacb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 21 18:03:42 EDT 2007

Hi all.

anonymous wrote : In 1.2.1, this worked. In 2.0.0, I get the "no active application scope" exception detailed earlier in this thread.

In fact ...

  | <pages xmlns="http://jboss.com/products/seam/pages"
  | <page view-id="*" login-required="true">

... was working in Seam 2.0.0.Beta1 but stopped working in 2.0.0.CR1.

I was getting
ERROR [ResourceLifecycle] Exception in PhaseListener, render view : beforePhase java.lang.IllegalStateException: No active application scope

and

ERROR [ResourceLifecycle] Exception in PhaseListener, render view : beforePhase
java.lang.IllegalStateException: No application context active

My solution was to use <page view-id="*"> instead of <page view-id="*" login-required="true"> in pages.xml and to use login-required="true" in all my *.page.xml

Cheers,
Francisco Antônio
"Although nobody can come back and make a new start, anyone can start now and make a new end." (Chico Xavier, Brazil's most famous medium)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4087442#4087442

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4087442