[jboss-user] [Javassist user questions] - Socket write Error while uisng IE.

JagadeeshPala do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 22 08:47:28 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I am using jboss-4.2.0.GA version for developing a JSF application.

I am facing a problem when I call a backing bean method using a javascript on JSP page. The server is running into error saying:

Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by peer: socket write error

This is occurring only when I use IE. The application works absolutely fine while running on Mozilla and Netscape. Even in IE, it works fine when I directly click on a command link which invokes the same backing bean method.

I use Windows Xp SP2 on my machine.

Please throw some light on this issue and suggest possible solution.

Regards,
Jagadeesh

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4087503#4087503

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4087503