[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Problem about specifying a jndi source for eclipse hibernate

haoniukun do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 22 14:54:41 EDT 2007

Dear all,
I've just used create a project with eclipse with hibernate support.
After adding a console configuration, I fail to run hibernate code generation with the following error:

  | [FATAL] DatasourceConnectionProvider - Could not find datasource: java:/comp/env/jdbc/xxxx <javax.naming.NoInitialContextException: Need to specify class name in environment or system property
  | , or as an applet parameter, or in an application resource file:  java.naming.factory.initial>javax.naming.NoInitialContextException: Need to specify class name in environment or system property
  | , or as an applet parameter, or in an application resource file:  java.naming.factory.initial

I'm sure that my jndi name is correct since the program works fine with tomcat.
I just want hibernate plugin generate hbm file for me.
So how can I specify an initial context for console configuration?

Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4087559#4087559

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4087559