[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Problems with Corba naming servise on Jboss.

danyshark do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Sep 23 11:49:06 EDT 2007

Thanks!
I am now connected to the Name Service.
The problem now is that there is no entry in the  Name servise of my bean.
How do  I tell jboss to insert my ejb3 bean to the corba naming service?
As i read in the menual i should specify it in the jboss.xml file of the bean:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

      <enterprise-beans>

            <ejb-name>CalculatorSessionBean</ejb-name>
            <jndi-name>app.calculator.CalculatorSessionBean</jndi-name>
            <configuration-name>Standard Stateless SessionBean</configuration-name>
            <invoker-bindings>

                  <invoker-proxy-binding-name>stateless-rmi-invoker</invoker-proxy-binding-name>

                  <invoker-proxy-binding-name>iiop</invoker-proxy-binding-name>

            </invoker-bindings>

      </enterprise-beans>

Am i missing somthing?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4087643#4087643