[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: JBoss EL performance vs Sun EL

mgrouch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 24 00:21:25 EDT 2007

Christian,
Please, take a look at previous messages in this thread.
It has all the information on how I measured it.
Additionally I did profiling and it displayed that the problem was in reflection.
You can reproduce it on you side. The current cost of calling getter via EL far
exceeds one via compiled code and I hope JBoss could address it.
You will probably need many profiler's snapshots while you try
to find best way to code around it, more than I'm able to provide you in this thread.
So I suggest you to do profiling on your side.
Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4087718#4087718

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4087718