[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: cant control security in a jms queue

anderslinden do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 24 03:14:31 EDT 2007

Adrian, I wouldnt make postings here if I thought the manual was useful. Posting in this forum was an act of desperation. Its obvious that it was in desperation if you only think about it. I mean, this forums are the forums in where the questions/answers ratio are the highest I have ever seen. Just face it, people are only here for asking, not answering. And why is that? Its because useful information about java on the server side is so hard to get. And just face it, information about java on the serverside is so buzzword driven that it hard to extract useful information about it. This forums are plain useless and should not be able to exist. People in this forums can place a question which is not answered within a year or so.
Example:
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=96413

adrian, you begged for it

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4087741#4087741