[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: NPE when call seam web service on glassfish

hugo_th02 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 24 03:35:29 EDT 2007

Hi, all.
I've found the link: https://glassfish.dev.java.net/javaee5/webservices/dispatch_process.html

anonymous wrote :
  | When the EjbWebServiceServlet instance receives a SOAP/HTTP or XML/HTTP message (as HTTPServletRequest), it does the following:
  |
  |    1. Looks up the endpoint descriptor (EjbRuntimeEndpointInfo) from the EJB endpoint registry (WebServiceEjbEndpointRegistry).
  |    2. Performs authentication as described in JSR-109 Section 9.
  |    3. Passes the HTTPServletRequest and HTTPServletResponse, along with the endpoint descriptor to an appropriate (i.e., either JAX-RPC or JAX-WS) dispatcher (EjbMessageDispatcher) for processing
  |
  | The EjbMessageDispatcher processing is similar to the dispatching performed by JAXWSServlet, and includes the following steps:
  |
  |    1. Creates the MessageContext (without a reference to the ServletContext).
  |    2. Passes the HTTP request/response objects, along with the RuntimeEndpointInfo, to an instance of com.sun.xml.ws.spi.runtime.Tie - the entry point for the JAX-WS runtime system.
  |    3. The JAX-WS runtime decodes the SOAP request, applying the JAX-WS and JAXB XML/Java bindings, to get the parameters that are used to invoke the endpoint implementation class.
  |    4. Then, the flow is reversed and the returned object is serialized back out to the HTTP response.

Is that the reason why there no session in SOAPRequestHandler?
If so, how can I call seam web service on glassfish?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4087748#4087748

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4087748