[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Ajax4jsf UnboundedFifoBuffer

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 24 10:25:19 EDT 2007

Got it. :-)
This happens if you explicitly set datasource's JNDI:

  | <jbpm-configuration>
  |    <jbpm-context>
  |       <service name="persistence">
  |          <factory>
  |             <bean class="org.jbpm.persistence.db.DbPersistenceServiceFactory">
  |             </bean>
  |          </factory>
  |       </service>
  |       <service name="tx" factory="org.jbpm.tx.TxServiceFactory" />
  |       <service name="message" factory="org.jbpm.msg.db.DbMessageServiceFactory" />
  |       <service name="scheduler" factory="org.jbpm.scheduler.db.DbSchedulerServiceFactory" />
  |       <service name="logging" factory="org.jbpm.logging.db.DbLoggingServiceFactory" />
  |       <service name="authentication" factory="org.jbpm.security.authentication.DefaultAuthenticationServiceFactory" />
  |    </jbpm-context>
  | </jbpm-configuration>

When I commented that piece out, it started working.
But when I think about it, this should be probably obvious what was wrong, since there was a new connection opening ... As JBPM went directly to underlying DS. :-(

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4087948#4087948

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4087948