[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - jboss-messaging-1.4.0.CR3 and jboss-remoting-2.2.2.SP1

LeifOO do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 24 10:42:11 EDT 2007

Hello,

This is my first visit to this forum so maybe this question has already been answered.

I have installed jboss-4.2.1.GA and jboss-messaging-1.4.0.CR3 as described in the JBoss Messaging User Guide. Also downloaded the jboss-remoting 2.2.2.SP1 and copied it to messaging/lib.

The server starts succesfully, but when I try to run the Installation Validation in section 4.3 of the JBoss Messaging User Guide I get the following server error:
ERROR [BisocketServerInvoker] received new control socket for unrecognized listenerId: 5c4o11h-r3h3ys-f6z135fe-1-f6z135rz-7
After this the server hangs (can not be terminated with CtrlC).

The client outputs the following warning:
WARN  @Timer-1 [BisocketServerInvoker] org.jboss.remoting.transport.bisocket.BisocketServerInvoker$ControlMonitorTimerTask at 157b46f: detected failure on con

If I roll back to the original jboss-remoting.jar everything seems to work fine, the section 4.3 example runs as described in the User Guide.

Have I made som mistakes during the installation since the jboss-remoting-2.2.2.SP1 does not work for me?

Thanks in advance
Leif Olsen

My environment:
WinXP