[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - communication between two web app

joe380 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 24 12:41:52 EDT 2007

Hello,
I would like to ask if it is possible to let two (or more) web applications  communicate between each other in the same container on a simple interface base, without rmi(@remote) or @webservices. Of course using seam!
To be more exact, lets say one deployed application(app A) should be as a server and as second deployed application(app B) should use some services from app A(app B should be possible to invoke business methods of app A through an interface).

Im asking if it is possible, if so were can I find more info about this concrete problem(communication among app in the same container) or which way should I go/look/made my research/what words should I google, etc?(I know it is possible through mentioned rmi, or webservices, the point is to find other way using seam, because I heard that it should be possible but how it wasnt sad:)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4088062#4088062

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4088062