[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Can't integrate Web JAAS authentication with Seam Identi

gilsontavares do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 24 18:40:29 EDT 2007

Hi,

I researched a bit more and found that org.jboss.seam.core.UserPrincipal returns the container's authenticated user created by my loginModule, cause it gets the reference from the request.getUserPrincipal(). Is there any way to make the identity object use this reference? Is there some "trick" in the components.xml that could be used to accomplish this? I believe that without this, calls to #{s:hasRole} and #{s:hasPermission} or the use of @Restrict won't work.

Should I post this a feature request in JIRA?

Thanks for any help!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4088205#4088205

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4088205