[jboss-user] [JBoss and NetBeans] - Re: Netbeans + Seam Plugin = Success !!

ybxiang.wolf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 24 23:12:32 EDT 2007

Yes, i am in the same situation too!
I told Max many times that Netbeans works but JBOsstools Not!
And i told him that netbeans is prone to die without any reason and 6.0 doesn not support Seam! It is a pity and the reason i give it up!!!

I am waiting for JBossTools although it does not work now!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4088241#4088241

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4088241