[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - JAXB override by XML configuration

obrien do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 25 05:42:16 EDT 2007

Hi,

I would like to ask if there is any way how to override JABX xml binding by XML configuration file? Same way like you can override hibernate annotations.

For limited time, I need to support legacy DotNet solution that is expecting a slightly modified WSDL. To change the code seems to be drastic solution, so I would prefer XML override.

I've tried to google it, but I can't find any suitable solution.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Radim

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4088312#4088312