[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM 3.2 using CMT

MSchmidke do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 25 10:42:22 EDT 2007

Commenting myself ...

I've put
<property name="hibernate.ejb.cfgfile" value="/hibernate.cfg.xml" />
in my persistence.xml. Don't know if it has some other side effects, but for a first try, it seems to work ...

This solves the problem that JBoss' Hibernate did not know about jBPM entities.

Still unsolved is the problem how to prevent jBPM from creating a second unused Hibernate configuration. Perhaps a simple configuration, we will see.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4088443#4088443

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4088443