[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Directory Path on Jboss server

hager do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 25 12:25:54 EDT 2007

Hello,
I want to know how can I do to get the path of a specific directory under jboss server.

I have a directory named 'logoSociete',I store on it some files.
In my java class, i wrote :

public static final String repertoireLogos=".."+File.separator+"server"+File.separator+"default"+File.separator+"deploy"+File.separator+"ResourcesManager.ear"+File.separator+"ResourcesManager.war"+File.separator+"logoSociete"+File.separator;

but it's a bad way, i want to get the relative path of this directory from jboss server. is it possible?
please help me,
thank you!!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4088511#4088511

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4088511