[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Is it to late to get this CRITICAL feature in before the off

dhinojosa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 25 16:09:10 EDT 2007

I really really need this feature in. I would like to specify actions with parameters in the page element of pages.xml. Please take a look at my code snippet below, where I have commented "Man o' man, I would love to do this".  Currently you can specify actions per page to run before the page becomes available, but you cannot specify any parameters, and I would really like to set those.

BTW, this would have nothing to do with a RESTful page, this just to have certain state in my beans before rendering the page.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4088562#4088562

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4088562