[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: JBossWS 2.0.1 Inheritance problem

mrokka123 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 26 00:15:07 EDT 2007

After Using @XmlSeeAlso only difference I found on generated WSDL was There was complextype name b and c which I don?t get without using @XmlSeeAlso. I have used wsconsume to create the web service artifacts of the generated wsdl and my client code looks like this:

        MyWebService obj=new MyWebService();
	MyWebServicePortType obj1=obj.getMyWebServicePort();
	B b=new B();
	b.setName("SoulFly");
	A aobj=b;
	System.out.println("ClassName:"+obj1.getClassName(aobj)); //return com.d2.client.A

One thing is that on generated bean of class A there is no @XmlSeeAlso annotation, Does it makes any different?.

Or is there any other way to solve this problem without using @XmlSeeAlso?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4088673#4088673

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4088673