[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: jbossWS -

birke do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 26 03:15:10 EDT 2007

I was searching in my jmx-console but i find three entries:

  | jboss.j2ee:
  | jar=wfm-server.jar,name=WebServiceNotificationBean,service=EJB3
  |
  | jboss.management.local:
  | J2EEApplication=null,J2EEServer=Local,WebModule=sanssouci-application.jar-wfm-server.jar-ws58591.war,j2eeType=Servlet,name=WebServiceNotificationBean
  |
  | jboss.web:
  | J2EEApplication=none,J2EEServer=none,WebModule=//localhost/wfm-server,j2eeType=Servlet,name=WebServiceNotificationBean

but in none of these sites behind the link is written something like "id". sorry i am a quite newbee with the inner core of jboss, i use it mostly for hosting just my ejb's. so please tell me where exact i will find the usefull entry in the jmx-console.

with great thanks ... your birke

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4088689#4088689

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4088689