[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - cannot access method using seam and ejb3

margas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 26 05:15:46 EDT 2007

Hi,
I have a sample application (seam-ejb3-richfaces).
In one page i want to use   <rich:tabPanel> and a valueChangeListener so that to get events when i change tabs.
It seems that the valueChangeListener fires the events but when it tries to execute the method i get the following warning.
WARN  [lifecycle] /projecttype.xhtml @73,90 valueChangeListener="#{projecttype.changeTab}": Method not found: TProjecttypeAction:a00a-2idpbn-f71lr7w3-1-f71ls2aq-a.changeTab()

I post some code that can help :

Interface
@Local
  | public interface TProjecttypeInt {
  |

  | 	   String changeTab(ValueChangeEvent evtHandle);
Session Bean
@Stateful
  | @Name("projecttype")
  | @Scope (SESSION)
  | @Restrict("#{identity.loggedIn}")
  | public class TProjecttypeAction extends Search implements TProjecttypeInt{
  |
  | 		public String changeTab(ValueChangeEvent evtHandle){
  | 			if (!evtHandle.getOldValue().toString().trim().equalsIgnoreCase("edit")){
  | 				if (currentPknId !=null && !currentPknId.trim().equalsIgnoreCase("")){
  | 					pknId = Integer.valueOf(currentPknId);
  | 					tProjecttype = em.find(TProjecttype.class, Integer.valueOf(currentPknId));
  | 				}
  | 			}
  | 			tabName = evtHandle.getNewValue().toString();
  | 			return "/projecttype.xhtml";
  | 		}

Page
		<rich:tabPanel selectedTab="#{tabName}" valueChangeListener="#{projecttype.changeTab}">

I cannot figure out why this happens if someone can give a hint
thank you

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4088724#4088724

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4088724