[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - problem when jar and war deploy on different server

chibi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 26 06:09:47 EDT 2007

i try to deploy jar and war on different server

i modified my source code as below:
1. all service component implement a @Remote interface
2. modified jndiPattern to ${project.name}/#{ejbName}/remote in build.xml
3. modified jndiPattern to \#{ejbName}/remote in components.properties
4.added a file "jndi.properties" into war with

  | java.naming.provider.url=jnp://192.168.210.24:1099
  | java.naming.factory.initial=org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory
  | java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=org.jboss.naming\:org.jnp.interfaces

after that, jbossAS said org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory not found, so i copied jnp-client.jar to war

now i've got this exception

  | Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class org.jboss.web.jsf.integration.config.JBossJSFConfigureListener
  | java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError

i am sure my all service components have bound as "/remote" from JMX
i cannot find any document that can explain how to split seam project layer into several servers

need help, thx

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4088754#4088754

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4088754