[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Can't see the JMX-Console Remotely or access web services

Stephen.Campbell do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 26 06:53:53 EDT 2007

Hi Folks,

I have recently upgraded from JBoss 4.0.4 to JBoss 4.2.1 and since then i can no longer see the JMX Console remotely from my PC.

This is not a major problem in itself the bigger problem is that i cannot see the wsdl's of my web services deployed remotely either, nor can i post requests remotely.

So my basic problem is that now i have a set of web services that cannot be accessed by anyone other than those on the box?

Any ideas on this, i did read somewhere that this was a security issue that was addressed, maybe i need to set up access permissions or something but i am not sure on how to do this?

Regards,
Stephen

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4088770#4088770

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4088770