[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How can I pass parameters to action methods

cupdike do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 26 10:47:27 EDT 2007

Ok, so I'm not insane (at least not due to this ;-) )

But I'm doing it just like it's done  (famous last words) in the booking demo.  That is:

  | @Stateful
  | @Name("passSearch")
  | public class PassSearchAction implements PassSearchFacade {
  |     @DataModel
  |     private List<Pass> passList;
  |
  | ------------------------------------------------
  |
  |     <rich:dataTable id="passList"
  |                 var="pass"
  |               value="#{passList}"
  |            rendered="#{not empty(passList)}">
  |         <h:column>
  |             <f:facet name="header">Action</f:facet>
  |             <s:link view="/passEdit.xhtml"
  |                    value="Select"
  |                       id="pass"
  |                       action="#{passEdit.selectPass(pass)}">
  |             </s:link>
  |         </h:column>
  |     </rich:dataTable>
And the magic ain't happening.  Maybe this is no longer a recommended way to do it, but I'd like to know why it's not working for me.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4088887#4088887

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4088887