[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Re: Spring Deployer inside Embedable EJB3.

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 26 11:58:50 EDT 2007

"gumnaam" wrote : Hi,
  | Sorry for posting a late reply.
  | Embedded EJB3 uses Microcontaier Deployer.

There's no such thing as Microcontainer deployer. ;-)

What I meant was, does it use new deployers - whole new deployers architecture was introduced in Microcontainer project.

But I guess not. I'm pretty sure it still uses old JMX style deployers.
See how other deployers are used, and try adding SpringDeployer the same way.

Or let me know which one's are already used - post their config file.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4088916#4088916

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4088916