[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Javascript Problems with Portal and Internet Explorer

dvanwest do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 26 12:37:56 EDT 2007

We're running portal 2.6.1 on a Solaris box for an evaluation.  The installation is very generic at this point.  Things work great with Firefox, but with IE v6 and v7 we have issues with drag & drop and clicking control buttons in the portlet headers.  It's as though the drag & drop event handler is consuming the clicks on the minimize, maximize, etc. buttons.

Have others experienced this... if so is there a solution?  We have lots of IE users so we can't ignore this.

thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4088932#4088932

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4088932