[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Can't integrate Web JAAS authentication with Seam Identi

gilsontavares do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 26 14:32:10 EDT 2007

Sorry Jacob, it was not my intention to sound rude, disrespectful or unconsidered. Thank you a lot for the links you posted, they are very interesting. In second link, however, the code presented does not solve the problem I mentioned. I couldn't grasp where the identity's Principal is updated with the SSO's Principal. But I am relieved that Shane will provide this integration in 2.0.1 release.

And, please, if you find anything else 'bout this let me know.

All the best,

Gilson

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4088987#4088987

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4088987