[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - dynamic GUI

hutech do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 26 15:06:03 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I'm creating a page that contains mathematic equations. I used some LaTex library to convert a text to image. For example: the content is:

"this is my equation [TEX]my equation here[/TEX]" ...

When this content is displayed on the web, the string "[TEX]my equation here[/TEX]" will be replaced by an image. The content may contain many equations. I've just studied Seam and I don't know how to display the mixed content like that by JSF or Seam. Can I put some java code to the xhtml to render the page? Can you please show me the way to create a dynamic page like this?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089005#4089005

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089005