[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: boolean types mapped to bit in MySQL 5 not working with

dustismo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 26 16:20:00 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote :
  | Do you mean for normal usage, or also for schema creation?
  |
  | IIRC, it maps to tinyints fine (w/ no additional configuration) if you have a pre-existing table, but if hibernate has to make a table, it'll by default choose bit.

Sorry, I should have mentioned that we always do our database modeling first, then create the hibernate models. That is, I've never had hibernate generate a table so I'm not sure how it would handle booleans.

-Dustin

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089048#4089048

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089048