[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Field processing without submitting?

stephen.friedrich do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 26 16:51:35 EDT 2007

Thanks to you two.
I was pondering to fall back to hibernate specific api to be able to call evict() for a single entity instance.

Probably the suggestion Jacob made is cleaner. I just have to learn and understand where and how to start/end my conversation.

For now I have a third solution working: I marked my Test button as immediate="false" and for both the script field and the test value input field I used binding attribute to be able to get the submitted value directly from the component.
Then I do
   FacesContext.getCurrentInstance().renderResponse();
 to skip the remaining phases.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089060#4089060

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089060