[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Trinidad Support?

smithbstl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 26 17:52:27 EDT 2007

I know there is an example of Trinidad in the examples but how good is Trinidad support?

I went down the Trinidad road with seam before Trinidad had a real release (using JSF 1.1) and found it to a headache.  I moved to Rich Faces which made my life much easier.

I now find myself in need of a couple of components that Trinidad offers (ie Multi-Select Tables)

Does anyone have any real apps that use both libraries?  Are there any pitfalls to watch out for?  Or do the component sets play nicely together?

Also is there any way to skin trinidad components to look consistent with Rich Faces?  I suppose I will have to create a custom skin for trinidad that tries to resemble RF.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089081#4089081

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089081