[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - WebAuthentication + default login-module problem

likon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 26 21:08:06 EDT 2007

Hi,
I have a problem with the new class WebAuthentication that was added to JBoss AS 4.2.0. When I'am calling it I'm getting an exception that file with users/roles can't be found. If I'm not mistaking this means that WebAuthentication uses different from common portal way (login.jsp) login module.
How can I configure this?

For the portal is used application policy "portal". What application policy is used when I'm logging in with the help of WebAuthentication class?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089135#4089135

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089135