[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Trinidad Support?

smithbstl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 26 23:00:00 EDT 2007

I am sorry to hear about the trouble with Trinidad.  I guess the integration still isn't quite up to snuff.  I guess I will have to figure something else out for my UI troubles.

I would recommend Rich Faces with Seam.  It works out of the box and gives you a decent amount of components.  Some places where it is lacking compared to Trinidad are the data table, layout, and selectMenu options.  With the latest release (3.1) Rich Faces has addressed the data table features somewhat (added sortable columns and scrolling) but not select one or select many tables yet.  Also there are no where near as many panel choices for layouts and no selectMenus.  I really miss all the select Menus Trinidad offers.

On the other hand, Rich Faces "just works" with Seam, no extra hassle and you know its all supposed to work together.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089148#4089148

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089148