[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Messages are moved to expiry queue only when there is a

julians37 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 27 04:02:30 EDT 2007

Hi,

I've tried to register a dummy MessageConsumer as suggested by hendra_netm, but that doesn't seem to work. If I specify a matching selector, I'm receiving the messages that are meant to be expired. And if I specify a selector like "1 = 0", that doesn't seem to cause expiry to be checked.

What seems to work is to unregister and re-register the dummy consumer in regular intervals, but I wonder if there's a more elegant approach - any advice?

Thanks,

Julian

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089189#4089189

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089189