[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: warning using richfaces

maanu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 27 04:16:21 EDT 2007

Maybe it's not related, but I've got a similiar issue that may interest you.

Basically, in case you're building your project with maven and the softeu maven repository, you end up with 2 JSF implementations (Jsf-Impl and myFaces) in your WEB-INF/lib because of the transitive dependencies of seam and rich-faces.

And for some reason (?), it causes to load the SeamPhaseListener twice.

If you're building your project that way, you have to choose which implementation you want to use,  and exclude the other from the transitive dependency. For instance, to exclude jsf-impl from the transitive dependencies of richfaces, you can tweak it as follows:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089196#4089196

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089196