[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: could not find deserializer

itrahulsoni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 27 06:02:36 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have developed the same thing for that means I have developed example that you have stated but still get the error that if i am returning the void then it will works fine with my client but when I am developing the service that return the type Int than it will throws the error.

I have done some googles on that and found that any kind of mapping is required for that and I have also included one file that is ws4ee-deployment.xml is that any kind of thing we required for the mapping so when it will return the service can use the mapping for the deserialization

The Error i got is stated below:

localhost invokeMethod >>> org.apache.wsif.WSIFException: SOAPException: SOAP-ENV:ClientNo Deserializer found to deserialize a ':result' using encoding style 'null'.; nested exception is:
              [SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Client; msg=No Deserializer found to deserialize a ':result' using encoding style 'null'.; targetException=java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No Deserializer found to deserialize a ':result' using encoding style 'null'.]
              at org.apache.wsif.providers.soap.apachesoap.WSIFOperation_ApacheSOAP.invokeRequestResponseOperation(WSIFOperation_ApacheSOAP.java:697)
              at org.apache.wsif.providers.soap.apachesoap.WSIFOperation_ApacheSOAP.executeRequestResponseOperation(WSIFOperation_ApacheSOAP.java:575)

and My wsdl file is following:

<definitions name="MathService" targetNamespace="http://math.ws.jboss.org/"

xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/"

xmlns:tns="http://math.ws.jboss.org/" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">