[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Injecting beans into Unit Tests under 1.02

jonesn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 27 06:28:05 EDT 2007

Hi, I've built the 2.0 release and read through some of your Tests. Based on that I've got a few dbunit tests working using the lookup means mentioned.

Is there a way to have beans configured in the context automatically injected into the Tests that need them?

For example you have a base class that extends MicrocontainerTest that loads the contexts. Then any class extending that base class which has a setter matching the name of a bean in the context will automatically be wired using the Microcontatiner managed bean.

Cheers
Nick.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089249#4089249

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089249