[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Exception: No session or session closed

jacob.orshalick do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 27 09:17:48 EDT 2007

"damatrix" wrote : I read that using the ManagedPersistenceContext configured in components.xml and injected in your code does not throw LazyInitializationException (hope i got that right :-) ). I was quite surprised to find this exception being thrown.

This is correct.  The first issue I notice that you are not outjecting the "fair" DataModelSelection.  You will have to explicitly outject a DataModelSelection to make it available to the view.  While fair is set in the FairListBean, it will not be directly available in the context.

Another question, why are you using SESSION scope?  An SMPC is intended for use within a conversation (and conversations are almost always recommended when using Seam over dropping things in the session).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089314#4089314

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089314