[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Cache 1.4.1 region problems on jboss-ea-4.2.0

loumaus do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 27 09:52:16 EDT 2007

thanks for the help ..

it works ..

Without looking at the sources I thought that the responsible eviction handler would already prepend the deployment name as it is properly configured in the hibernate part:

  |   Properties [
  |
  |                 hibernate.cache.use_minimal_puts: true
  |
  |                 hibernate.jndi.java.naming.factory.url.pkgs: org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces
  |
  |                 hibernate.cache.provider_class: org.jboss.ejb3.entity.TreeCacheProviderHook
  |
  |                 hibernate.jndi.java.naming.factory.initial: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory
  |
  |                 hibernate.transaction.manager_lookup_class: org.hibernate.transaction.JBossTransactionManagerLookup
  |
  |                 hibernate.cache.use_query_cache: true
  |
  |                 hibernate.cache.use_second_level_cache: true
  |
  |                 hibernate.jacc.ctx.id: service-ejb-catalog-SNAPSHOT.jar
  |
  |                 hibernate.cache.region_prefix: cat_ear,service-ejb-catalog-SNAPSHOT_jar,JpaPersistence
  |
  |                 hibernate.session_factory_name: persistence.units:ear=cat.ear,jar=service-ejb-catalog-SNAPSHOT.jar,unitName=JpaPersistence
  |
  |                 hibernate.bytecode.use_reflection_optimizer: false
  |
  |                 hibernate.treecache.mbean.object_name: jboss.cache:service=EJB3EntityTreeCache

The way I have to use it right now limits the application area very strongly.
Am I the first one to face this problem or am I using the region config in a wrong way ???

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089328#4089328

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089328