[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Portal security with EJB

andiXT do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 27 10:19:57 EDT 2007

Hi. I have application which runs under its own context, and it cotains portlets, which are deployed to Jboss Portal. For DAL I've choosed EJB3. I have problem with permissions: If I call EJB DAO methods from portlets then everything ok, but when I run EJB from Struts actions, which are deployed from my appliaction, EJB complains on permissions. I've checked - my struts actions doesn't have Principals, so I see Portal authorization module doesn't tell to my struts actions that authorization has been done. So, the questions is: Is its possible bind somehow my application with Struts to Jboss Portal so EJBs called from actions will work properly?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089343#4089343

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089343