[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - is CommandExecutorThread replaced by JobExecutorThread?

mckanth do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 27 12:48:42 EDT 2007

Hi,
For asynchronous processing in JBPM3.1 we configured CommandExecutorThread to execute commands from asynchrounous processing.

But in JBPM 3.2 they do not have CommandExecutorThread anymore so my guess in that if we configure JobExecutor it should take care of both timer executions as well as asynchronous processing.

Is my understanding correct. or do we need to configure anything under enterprise ejb to consume async messages

Thanks
mck

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089409#4089409

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089409