[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Everything You Wanted to Know about Seam, but were afrai

ybxiang.wolf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 27 22:19:56 EDT 2007

I think you should study "seam_reference" and Michael Yuan's book about seam. I failed many times as you before i study those two books carefully.
Once you mastere Seam, you will love it!!! Trust me.

"djfjboss" wrote : One week on and some success but a lot of failure.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089538#4089538

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089538