[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Layering the code in Seam

Grandfatha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 28 04:30:32 EDT 2007

I think the question is: "Do we get the stateful/contextual behaviour aka 'no LazyInitializationException' when separating the persistence logic from view actions." I think it is possible if the EntityManager is managed by Seam and therfor injected by "@In".

if that assumption is true, then you would probably be able to introduce as much layers as you want. But it is true that most if the Seam-examples are written using the "one-big-Stateful-Session-Bean"-Pattern. I have heard that the Wiki example has some more layering, but I dont have the time in this moment to look after it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089590#4089590

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089590