[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - installing jBoss

LordALMMa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 28 13:23:58 EDT 2007

Hy everyone. I used to have Apache Tomcat but I wanna try JBoss for my new app. How can I install it? I have downloaded and unzipped it under C:\jboss-4.2.0\ but when i try to run the service is says that "service started and stopped. this might happen to some services that are not in use".  (I am using windows vista x86)

However i do not have a way to test if it's working because i don't have an application to run. is the instalation ok? is there a way to test?

thank's

[]

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089798#4089798

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089798